Vietnamese Prawn Rolls with Passion Fruit Sauce
Ingredients (Rice Paper Rolls):
- Rice Paper x 1 pack
- Chicken Thigh x 150g
- Prawn x 120g
- Cucumber x 2
- Red Carrot (peeled) x 200g
- Basil x 60g
- Coconut Juice x 150ml
- Passion Fruit (scoop out the pulp and seeds) x 3
- Sweet Pepper x 1/2
- Purple Onion x 1/3
- Garlic x 1 clove
- Chili Sauce x 1 Tablespoon
Methods (Rice Paper Rolls):
- Add 300ml water into the glass bowl. Add chicken thigh into the steam basket and cover with lid.
- Turn the control knob to select steaming mode and set the timer to 20 minutes start cooking. After then, take out the chicken thigh, slice and set aside.
- Add prawns into the steam basket. Select Steaming Mode and set the timer to 15 minutes start cooking. After completes, take them out and set aside.
- Cut cucumbers and red carrots into strips.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water. Submerge the rice paper into water for seconds to soften. Place the paper on a plate, put two cooked prawns in the center and put sliced chicken, cucumbers, red carrots and basil carefully. Wrap and serve with sauce.
- Put all ingredients into the glass bowl. Turn the control knob to select Sauce Mode and set the timer to 20 minutes start cooking.
- When completes, let cool. Sift to separate residues and serve.
*Pour extra sauce into vacuum bottle. Store in fridge and use within one week.