Espresso Panna Cotta
- 10g Gelatine
- 200ml Milk
- 1 Cup of Espresso
- 200ml Heavy Cream
- 50g White Sugar
- 2g Salt
- Chocolate sauce for decoration
1. Put the mike in a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin and wait for 5 minutes.
2. Stir over the medium heat until the gelatin is dissolve.
3. After 2 minutes, add the heavy cream, espersso, sugar and salt.
3. Stir under the low hear temperature around 3 minutes.
4. Remove for the heat and let cool slight.
5. Once it cool down, put into the refrigerate, stirring ever 20 minutes during the first hour.
6. Chill until set. (may need to take upto 3 hours in the refrigerate)