Espresso Panna Cotta
- Gelatine 10g
- Milk 200ml
- 1 Cup of Espresso
- Heavy Cream 200ml
- White Sugar 50g
- Salt 2g
- Chocolate sauce for decoration
1. Put the mike in a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin and wait for 5 minutes.
2. Stir over the medium heat until the gelatin is dissolve.
3. After 2 minutes, add the heavy cream, espersso, sugar and salt.
3. Stir under the low hear temperature around 3 minutes.
4. Remove for the heat and let cool slight.
5. Once it cool down, put into the refrigerate, stirring ever 20 minutes during the first hour.
6. Chill until set. (may need to take upto 3 hours in the refrigerate)